Train to Teach
We are committed to identifying, training and developing outstanding teachers of the future.
We are delighted that you are considering training with our Alliance and we would really like you to apply to join us. Providing a high level of care and support for our trainees is part of our ethos. Our places are open to all applicants who share our values and are passionate about supporting the learning of our students.
If you’re thinking of a career in teaching, have a look at this video to hear from some people who have already made the decision:
And hear why School Direct was great for this graduate:
Already have a career but fancy a change? Here’s some advice:
Why train with The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance?
The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance is founded on the principle of collaboration and an absolute belief that by working together we can improve outcomes for all students in all of our schools. Our schools have a long record of partnership with our Higher Education partners in helping to train teachers. School Direct gives us the chance to select and train our own outstanding teachers of the future. If you choose to train with us you can expect:
- successful trainees will obtain a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) by the end of the programme
- a programme that gives you four days a week in school and one day a week at University
- the chance to observe and work with outstanding teachers
- outstanding mentoring from an experienced and trained mentor
- a bespoke programme of support sessions
- a comprehensive induction programme
- a second school placement in a contrasting school
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
For more information please see relevant sections on the website or contact Vanessa Scott at email@example.com